Privacy Statement Duivendrecht Veterinary Clinic
We respect your privacy and process as little data as possible. We are happy to explain to you how we handle your personal data. Content, expertise and honesty are important pillars of the services provided by Veterinary Clinic Duivendrecht. That is why we do everything we can to keep your private data really private. Exactly as the law prescribes. We think it is important to provide you with clarity about the way in which we handle your personal data. We inform you about this in this Privacy Statement.
1. To whom does this Privacy Statement apply?
This Privacy Statement applies to all persons whose personal data Duivendrecht Veterinary Clinic processes, with the exception of persons who work at Duivendrecht Veterinary Clinic. This Privacy Statement applies to:
– clients of Veterinary Clinic Duivendrecht
– potential clients with whom Veterinary Clinic Duivendrecht has made or wants to make contact
– visitors to the website of Veterinary Clinic Duivendrecht
– recipients of newsletters and commercial e-mails from Veterinary Clinic Duivendrecht
– all other persons who contact Veterinary Clinic Duivendrecht or of whom Veterinary Clinic Duivendrecht processes personal data.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to partners, employees, temporary workers, temporary workers, student trainees and job applicants.
2. Which personal data do we process?
We process personal data that you have provided to us yourself, personal data generated during your visit to our websites and reading newsletters and personal data that we have derived from other sources, such as business Social Media platforms.
Personal data provided by you:
– contact details and other personal data that are necessary for the treatment of your patient by a veterinarian or paraveterinary.
– contact details and other personal data entered on contact forms or other web forms
– contact details provided during introductory meetings, events, seminars, etc., such as information stated on business cards
3. What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data (name and address, contact details, name and characteristics of your animal) for various purposes. We list them for you:
• To help you and your animal as well as possible or to execute an agreement in which you have given us an assignment. We use your personal data for administrative purposes, but also to perform analyses.
Maintaining contact with you.
Your contact details are kept in our customer system and can be used for, among other things, sending newsletters, updates, invitations to events and seminars and sending information that you have requested from us.
Improving our product and service information and carrying out targeted marketing campaigns. We think it is important to approach you with information that is relevant to you. To make this possible, we combine and analyze the personal data available to us. Based on this, we determine which information and channels are relevant and which times are most suitable for providing information or establishing contact.
We sometimes ask clients to participate in a client satisfaction survey. This is done by means of an online questionnaire. Participation in this is voluntary. Prior to each client satisfaction survey, you will receive further information about the working method and the way in which we handle the information obtained.
4. Legal basis of the processing
We process personal data on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
• On the basis of an agreement or in the run-up to entering into an agreement
• Legal obligation
• In connection with a legitimate interest
A controller may only process personal data if this can be based on one of the exhaustively listed legal grounds in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The four legal grounds on which Dierenkliniek Duivendrecht relies are:
– If we have asked you for permission to process your personal data and you have granted this permission, you always have the right to withdraw this permission. Agreement or in the run-up to entering into an agreement
– If you give us an assignment to provide veterinary services, we will process personal data if and insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the assignment.
– We may also process personal data if we have a legitimate interest and do not disproportionately infringe your privacy. For example, we use your contact details to invite you to seminars and events.
We can process your personal data